Vacancies At Forth Housing Association
Due to the retirement of the existing postholder at Christmas, we have a rarely available and wonderful opportunity for an experienced housing professional for the post of Director. For more information log on to: https//www.evh.org.uk/recruitment/need-a-job/current-vacancies. The closing date for applications is 26th November 2018.
Management Committee Member
Our Annual General Meeting in September will give the membership the chance to elect new Committee Members.
We are particularly interested in applications from:
- our tenants and members of their household
- our sharing owners and members of their household
- residents in areas where we provide housing
- individuals with skills and experience in governance, finance, construction, human resources, information technology, housing, social and economic development, regeneration and community development
- statutory authorities and voluntary organisations
Serving as a Committee member is both interesting and worthwhile: you will be helping to strengthen and develop the communities of Stirling and the eastern villages. Training is available and reasonable out-of-pocket expenses can be claimed. Meetings are usually held monthly in the early evening.
Anyone interested in becoming a Committee Member in the future, can contact John Cameron, Director, Tel: 01786 446066. Alternatively, please complete the form to the right and click on the submit button: